Today I’m going to try something a little different. 3 outfits, one day. It’s Bay Days! This is the cheapest you will usually ever find Bay clothing so I had to cover this occasion. I won’t be adding hair and makeup as it was a lot of work just to pull together 3 separate outfits. It will continue later! Just playing around and seeing what works.
- B. Young Ilisa Bomber Jacket ($23.40)
I love this white floral bomber jacket. Bomber jackets are huge this season and you will never find one for this price at The Bay!
- ICHI Marrakech Off-Shoulder Top ($15)
Off the shoulder ruffle shirts also seem to be big. Get a name-brand one for under $20 in a neutral colour to be worn with anything.
- MISSGUIDED Vice High-Waist Slashed-Knee Skinnies ($30.10)
I may have to pick up this pair. I’ve been on the hunt for black skinnies with a knee rip for a year now. Here they are for $30!!!
- KEDS Champion Metallic Canvas Sneakers ($38.50)
I read an article on Fashion Canada awhile ago talking about pink sneakers. I love this pair and adds a cute pastel to a practical shoe.
Total for this outfit is:
- ONLY Westa Cropped Denim Jacket ($41.30)
A different take on the classic denim jacket and it looks light and airy for cooler spring nights.
- VERO MODA Mana Dotted Dress ($35.40)
I love Vero Moda clothes. Adorable dress that I feel like Jane (from Jane the Virgin – sorry I’m obsessed), would wear.
- EXPRESSION Aura Mule Booties ($39.50)
I need a pair of booties like this in my life!!! That is all.
Total for outfit 2 issss….
- DEX Printed Floral Crochet Detail Top ($19.99)
Spring means bringing on the floral. I like that it has an extra lace detail as well. You can totally pair this with jeans as well.
- CALL IT SPRING Borewiel Ankle Strap Sandals ($40.00)
My heart. I love this colour and the single strap heels seem to be big. The chunky heel makes it easier to walk as well.
3. CHAPS Denim A-Line Skirt ($41.40)
Denim skirts are basically jeans but classier. Picks yours up!
4. LORD & TAYLOR Crew Neck Cardigan ($24.99)
I may or may not have picked this cardigan because it goes with the heels. Sometimes it’s okay to be Stepford wives matchy-matchy.
Total for this outfit: